Top Education Institute (TOP) and its schools of Business and Law are located at the Australian Technology Park (ATP) Campus in Eveleigh, Redfern.
Redfern is an inner-city suburb of Sydney located 3 kilometres south of the Sydney Central Business District (CBD) and is part of the local government of the City of Sydney. The Redfern area covers the Sydney suburbs of Redfern, Darlington, Waterloo and Eveleigh.
The ATP Campus is established on almost 14 hectares and features a unique integration of heritage architecture, premium commercial space and a host of leading Australian and global IT, communications, science, marketing and media firms.
TOP Business and Law students, being part of this campus, have access to:
- Bus routes towards the Inner West & Eastern suburbs, and Sydney CBD
- On-site secure paid parking for 600 cars (disabled parking area available)
- Bicycle racks
- Disabled access
- Taxi ranks
- Five on-site cafes
- Outdoor relaxation areas including free BBQ facilities
- 24hr on-site security guards seven days a week
- Security card access to car park and tenancies
- 100MB shared internet access and high speed wireless access
- Access to regular networking and collaborative marketing opportunities
- ATM, public phone and Australia Post mail boxes
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Lifts and wheelchair accessibility
- Bootcamps, yoga and pilates sessions
- Volunteering opportunities
And in the Surroundings:
- Buzzing food and bar scene with over 20 restaurants and up to 10 bars
- Vibrant local cafes, art galleries, shops and vintage stores
- Gyms and fitness centres
- Plenty of accommodation suitable for students
- Surrounded by more than 5000 employees in over more than 100 companies (including Channel 7, Transport NSW, Fuji Xerox, the Australia’s Information and Communications Technology Research Centre of Excellence (NICTA), amongst others), who are regularly searching for new employees.
The NSW Government has announced the sale of the Australian Technology Park to a Mirvac-led consortium, whom have proposed a $1 billion, new, state-of-the-art headquarter in the Campus. The new development spreads across two buildings, 93,000 square metres and over 10,000 staff (mainly from Commonwealth Bank) who will be relocating in the next five years; providing as well a strong commitment to improve the park, therefore its tenants and the surroundings.
TOP’s Sydney City School of Law and City Sydney School of Business are excited about being a vibrant part of the ATP’s future. It will be an exciting place and surrounding community in which to work, play, live and study.