Apply Through UAC
Domestic Undergraduate students can apply through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC). The courses that you will be able to apply through UAC are:
For more information on UAC undergraduate admissions please visit http://www.uac.edu.au/undergraduate/
Students who list TOP as their number one preference through UAC may be eligible for a $500 scholarship (conditions apply).
• To be eligible for the above offer, applicants need to finalise their preferences by midnight of Friday 6 January 2017, before the main round of offers.
• Student must accept the offer and enrol at Top Education Institute
• Scholarship will only be paid after the Census Date
- An applicant can list up to nine course preferences on the UAC system.
- Applicants can vary (change, add or delete) the order of their preferences as many times as they prefer using UAC’s Check and Change Portal: http://www.uac.edu.au/undergraduate/check-change/
- In any offer round, an applicant may choose to amend or vary their preferences up until the Preference Change Closing Date for that offer round. The most recent preference noted on the system at the Closing Date will be considered as the applicant’s final preference for that offer round. For more information regarding UAC key dates for offer rounds please visit http://www.uac.edu.au/undergraduate/offers/dates.shtml.
- Applicants need to enter the courses in order of preference, starting with the course they would most like to do as their first preference.
- In the early rounds of offers, only the applicant’s first preference is considered for an offer. In subsequent offer rounds that follow after the main round, if the applicant’s first preference is not considered for an offer then the applicant’s second preference may be considered and so on in order.
- If an applicant receives an offer for their first preference and would like to be considered for their other lower ranked preferences in subsequent rounds, they can change the order of their preferences by the Preference Change Closing Date for each respective offer round.
For more information on selecting and changing your preferences please visit http://www.uac.edu.au/undergraduate/apply/course-preferences.shtml
You can find the key dates for Top Education Institute such as teaching period start and end dates, orientation dates, etc. using the following link http://www.top.edu.au/current-students/key-dates.
For more information on UAC key dates please visit http://www.uac.edu.au/undergraduate/key-dates.shtml.