TOP offers students the opportunity to study at Fudan University in Shanghai, China for one semester.
Study Program at Fudan University in China
Studying abroad is a great opportunity to experience another culture, and Top Education Institute offers and supports eligible students in selected programs, the opportunity to complete up to four subjects at Fudan University.
Fudan University, located in the cosmopolitan city of Shanghai in China, is one of the top C9 universities in China and was globally ranked #43 in the 2016 QS World University Rankings(1).
The unique opportunity to live and study in China will allow you to develop a deep understanding of China's business, social network, culture and international relations, helping you to create a bright career in the future!
Eligible students include those studying:
- Bachelor of International Business (General or Accounting Major)
- Bachelor of Laws
What TOP offers for students
- Tuition fees for compulsory program courses at Fudan
- Return economy flights between Sydney and Shanghai
- Twin share accommodation in Shanghai
- Scholarships available for selected students (conditions apply)
Top reasons to study at Fudan University
- One of the oldest and most selective universities in China with omore than 100 years history
- Ranks amongst top 5 in China and top 100 in the world
- Member of C9 league of Elite Universities in China (similar to the US Ivy League)
- The atmosphere is comprehensive, with a multicultural feel and environment
- Located in Shanghai, the economic centre of China and the most international and dynamic city
- Transportation in Shanghai is convenient with totally 13 subway lines
- About 74 Fortune 500 companies have located their regional headquarters in Shanghai, where there are many jobs opportunities, making it attractive for those hoping to find a part-time job during studies, or full-time employment after graduation
- Classes and full programs taught in English
Top Education Institute is working constantly to develop new international opportunities to study abroad.
Click the image above or HERE to download the Global Opportunities Booklet for more information.
(1)The latest 2016 QS World University Rankings showed that Fudan University reached number 43 across the world, rising from spot 51 in 2015. Four universities in mainland China, namely, Tsinghua University, Peking University, Fudan University and Shanghai Jiao Tong University, were selected into the top 100 universities. As one of the three authoritative rankings, QS World University Rankings bases its results on the parallel comments within five years from excellent scholars and employers of more than 100 countries as well as data analysis in the largest database Scopus/Elsevier, while the rankings before were the analysis of those within 3 years. Meanwhile, this time, the index was managed with standardised method, averagely distributed into five subject areas – arts and humanity, engineering and technology, life science and medical science, natural science, and social science and management. Please see HERE for more information.