You are here:
For our next intake!
* Duration: minimum length of course.
* Value: $1,000 - $5,000 p.a.
The Indigenous Access Scholarship (IAS) assists Indigenous students with financial need who are commencing tertiary study for the first time.
The Award is available to all Law applicants and to undergraduate Business applicants.
Course Area: Law/Business
- Awarded to an Australian Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander student in demonstrated financial need.
- Available to Current school leavers (Year 12 Students) with an ATAR or equivalent of 85.0 or above.
- Available to Gap year students who received an ATAR or equivalent score of 85.0 in the previous year where no tertiary study was undertaken in the gap year.
- Available to mature age students who received an ATAR of 85.0 or equivalent in their previous secondary study.
- Available to Tertiary students who have achieved a minimum average of 65 in their previous study.
- Refer to the Conditions for Scholarship Awards for further information on the eligibility criteria.
Enrolment Type: Full-time student
Student Type: Domestic students only
Selection Process: Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander students with demonstrated financial hardship commencing tertiary study for the first time.