Student Career Development Program
You go to class everyday to learn the theory, but how do you put that into practice once you graduate?
||Join us for a program that will prepare you to take your classroom skills to the boardroom.
||The SCDP is a two-week program run by TOP in conjunction with PwC.
||Learn effective business communication skills and experience a tour of the workplace.
||Utilise smart technology tools and explore business case studies to improve your learning experience
Location: PwC Australia - Sydney office
Duration: 2 weeks
Eligibility: Current TOP students have priority in the selection process. The program is available to other applicants subject to availability. Applicants must hold a valid Australian visa or PR/Citizenship status.
A certificate of participation will be given at the end of the program.
Please send an email to email@example.com or call 02 9209 4888 for further details.
To apply, please complete the following form, attach all relevant documentation and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Career Development Program Application Form
1. Admission Requirements
- Applicants must hold a valid Australian Visa or Permanent Residency/Citizenship status.
- Applicants who have not enrolled at Top Education Institute (Non-TOP applicants) will need to read, complete and sign the Non-award Program Application form. This form will need to be accompanied with the student’s current Academic Transcript, a current Resume and the student’s most recent English proficiency evidence.
- Current TOP students may apply by sending their Resume and most recent English proficiency evidence to email@example.com.
- Each program intake will have limited space available. Applicants will be notified if they are unable to be successfully accommodated into their preferred program intake. Please note that such applicants will be given priority to secure their place in the next program intake, subject to applicants meeting the necessary admission requirements.
Please note that the current TOP students will be given the priority when assessing the applicants.
2. Fee Requirements
- The Student Career Development Program (SCDP) is FREE for all eligible students commencing or continuing their higher education studies at TOP from July 2016. All students must be enrolled on a full time basis (4 units) and are scheduled to complete their course in two (2) or more semesters.
- All other TOP higher education students and alumni who do not meet the categories outlined above may also gain entry into the program for a discounted fee of $2,800.00.
- Applicants who do not fall into one of the above categories (Non-TOP applicants) may gain entry into the program for a fee of $3,200.00.
*Please note that this program will not be offered free for students who have already obtained an International Diversity Scholarship. These students can gain entry into the program for a fee of $3200.
- If an applicant opts to discontinue their place in the program, the student must provide one (1) week notice prior to the commencement date to TOP in order to receive a full refund of the fees paid.
- If an applicant provides notice of discontinuation that is prior to the commencement date but less than one (1) week, then a refund of only 80% of the fees paid will be reimbursed.
- If an applicant provides notice of discontinuation after the commencement date, no refund will be paid.
Please note that Top Education Institute reserves the right to vary, modify or alter these terms of admission at their discretion and as they see fit from time to time.
Please note that you will need to sign an agreement and acknowledgement with PwC as part of this program. This will be sent to you in advance of the program for signing and returning.