School of Business
The Sydney City School of Business is on the move. The Business School now offers undergraduate degree programs in accounting, finance and management, and postgraduate degree programs in accounting, international business, business research and marketing. All of the Business School’s award courses are accredited by the Australian Government’s Tertiary Education Quality Standards Agency (TEQSA) and the accounting programs have additional accreditation from CPA Australia, Chartered Accountants ANZ and the Institute of Public Accountants. New programs are in advanced planning stages, including an MBA.
The teaching and learning environment places an emphasis on practical, career-relevant education. This is reflected in the teaching staff, most of who have a mix of academic credentials and professional experience and provide exposure to the latest knowledge within a contemporary business setting. It is a multicultural campus too, where students get to mix with others from around the world and learn different cultures and perspectives and build solid friendships and networks for the future.
We know that the education environment, fellow students, staff and teaching methods are almost as important as what is being taught. It is the total experience that counts and this is what the Business School strives to achieve. From student and graduate responses to date, the Business School is on the right track. I hope you can join us in this journey and experience higher education with the Sydney City School of Business. The time you spend with us is sure to be productive.
Make TOP's Sydney City School of Business your Choice
- Current member of AACSB, the premier global management education network
- All accounting courses fully accredited by the three major accounting bodies in Australia: CPA Australia, CAANZ, and IPA
- TOP is one of five CPA Australia recognised higher education providers to offer tuition for the CPA program within a Master's degree (Master of Accounting Practice)
- Excellent student support services, including tutoring and academic English support
- Lecturers and tutors with extensive experience both internationally and domestically
- Access to all course-related textbooks and the best online research databases via TOP's library
- Access to the University of Sydney library services
- Course information and lecture notes available online before each class
- Unique and convenient location in the ATP with easy access to transport
TOP's Business School now offers both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs: