Our Sydney campus is located in South Eveleigh (previously the Australian Technology Park) and is part of the Redfern inner-city area.
Established on almost 14 hectares, our campus premises feature a unique integration of heritage architecture, premium commercial space and a host of leading Australian and global IT, science, media and finance firms. The South Eveleigh precinct combines a world class workforce, retail and community spaces.
Our students have access to:
- Bus routes towards the Inner West & Eastern suburbs, and Sydney CBD
- Bicycle racks
- Disabled access, lifts and wheelchair accessibility throughout the campus premises
- Taxi ranks
- Outdoor relaxation areas including free BBQ facilities
- 24hr on-site security guards seven days a week
- Shared internet access and high speed wireless access within TOP’s campus buildings
- ATM, public phone and Australia Post mail boxes
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Bootcamps, yoga and Pilates sessions
- Community volunteering opportunities
- Modern teaching and learning facilities
- Library with a wide selection of e-journals and e-databases.
And in the Surroundings:
- Buzzing food and bar scene that continues to increase with the precinct’s expansion
- Vibrant local cafes, art galleries, shops and vintage stores
- Gyms and fitness centres within the precinct
- Soon to reach over 10,000 employees within our campus precinct, we are surrounded by surrounded by companies such as Channel 7, Transport NSW, Data 61, Cicada Innovations, start-up science and tech companies and the Commonwealth Bank’s new Sydney headquarters.
| Library and Learning Centre
||Recreational Areas - Skate park, tennis and basketball courts
|Modern Kitchen Facilities
|| Modern Classrooms
||Study Areas and Common Rooms
Find out more information about our services and facilities in Sydney as well as information about living in Sydney by clicking below.
Courses Delivered in Sydney
For a list of all courses offered in Sydney, please visit Undergraduate Programs list or Postgraduate Programs list.
Suite 1 Biomedical Building, 1 Central Avenue, Eveleigh NSW 2015