TOP offers students a wide range of social activities throughout the year, which includes cultural exchange events.
| Christmas in July
Student Field Trips
We are always finding ways to enhance student experiences and make your time here at TOP memorable. During each semester Student Services organise student field trips. These trips not only provide students with a social environment, a fun atmosphere and a chance to meet different classmates, it also gives students the chance to explore some of Sydney’s fantastic landmarks. Below are a few examples of the field trip locations we take our students on.
|| The Rocks
The Student Services department also liaise with lecturers from both the School of Business and School of Law to arrange academic-related activities. This could be related to a certain topic you are studying and is organised through the unit coordinator. Below are some of the activities that our students have been involved in.
- LexisNexis Book Display
- NSW Parliament House Tour
- Downing Centre Tour
- Supreme Court
- Opal Excursion
Information on student activities will be sent to students via a regular Student Newsletter, and information will also be shared via Moodle announcements. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Mentor program is organised by TOP Student Services which provides students with assistance and guidance in various areas. While mentors can utilise this opportunity to pass their valuable experience to other participants and strengthen their skills such as leadership and communication, members of the program can also gain useful suggestions from their mentors which may help them overcome certain obstacles they face during their daily lives as well as in studies.
Benefits of becoming a mentor:
- Improve your leadership, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Get recognised and receive a certificate;
- receive a recommendation letter from your school regarding your participation;
- Gain skills to include on resume and enhance your employability;
- Increase confidence, develop intercultural skills and experience;
- Make new friends and widen your networks;
Who can be a mentor?
- Any student who is in their second year of their undergraduate course or the second semester of their postgraduate course;
- Someone who has enough time and motivation to commit during the program;
- If you have an interest in developing leadership and communication skills;
- If you have a positive attitude and are willing to help.
If you would like to apply to become a mentor, or if you would like to know more about TOP mentor program, please email to email@example.com.