IMC Australia-China Scholarship
The purpose of the Scholarship is to provide an opportunity for a Chinese national with outstanding academic ability and research potential to pursue higher degree research studies in Australia. The scholarship is not limited to study at IMC and can be held at another leading Australian university, or jointly with IMC. Priority areas of interest are in cutting-edge disciplines within business, management, commerce and sustainability studies.
The scholarship arises from the implementation of IMC’s strategic research plan, the Institute’s intention to strengthen its research culture and a desire to enhance the academic relationship between the People’s Republic of China and the Australian higher education sector.
The Scholarship, donated in part by the Principal of IMC, will have a value of up to A$100,000 per annum and may be payable for up to four years, depending upon the successful applicant's course of study. Funds can be awarded to cover:
- full or partial tuition and research degree fees;
- living and accommodation allowance;
- necessary out-of-pocket costs incurred in conducting and writing up research; and
- attendance at local and international meetings and conferences.
Postgraduate research students aged below 35 with an offer to enrol in IMC or an Australian university are invited to apply, subject to the following conditions:
- be a citizen of the People’s Republic of China;
- have a demonstrated research capability, e.g. applicants with published papers in
- international journals will be allocated priority;
- plan to commence a research degree no later than in calendar year 2020; and
- hold research interests in cutting-edge disciplines such as the application of digitalised technologies in Management and Commerce or in Sustainability Studies, related but not limited to food and nutrition security and safety, environmental issues, assessment and accountability for sustainable development in Australia or China.
To apply, please email: email@example.com
Commencing Day: 4th February 2020
Closing Day: 28th February 2020 by COB
All content is subject to change. IMC reserves the right of final explanation.